How do we Know the Voice of God

How do we know the voice of God?
In so many of my days gone by I never understood what it meant to “hear” the voice of God. I continually felt lost thinking to myself why can’t I hear His voice speak to me. It wasn’t until recently that I began to realize that His voice can be heard by reading His word. So many answers lay in wait in the Gospel of truth. It will direct us in ALL our ways. We will begin to absolutely hear the voice of God more with our Spirit ears inside of us when we start meditating on who He is and what He wants to speak into our lives each day. Set aside the time to renew you mind every day in His word and you will hear His voice, He will Know you and you will follow Him! Father show us this morning what You have for us in this day. Teach us that Your word is how we navigate in a world that needs to hear more from You through us! Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog